Monday 7 October 2013

YEAR 3 Minor Project - "And Son..." - Week 1 & 2

My Minor project is a collaboration between myself and two fellow students.  We aim to create all the pre-production needed to make a 3-5 minute short animation, which we hope to produce as our major Project next term. 
The film is called "And Son"; it is based on an animatic made by Samantha Butler as part of her year 1 work.
The bulk of the work for this project will be on our combined studio blog POLYDOODLE PICTURES but I will continue to post round-ups of my work on here.

WEEKS 1 & 2
 I am mostly Chief Concept Artist at the moment!  I have spent a vast amount of time researching style and form for artistic direction, and begun to sketch characters to get to know them.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chrissie,

    If you see this in time, could you email me your dissertation proposal etc in readiness for our tutorial tomorrow - I'm sure you're doing fabulously, but I'm just keen not to waste your time :) Cheers.

    ReplyDelete