Saturday 10 September 2011

Post Four - Refining the Lifeform

I began with the more complex crustacean type creature, but I have been reading other peoples blogs and am really inspired by the way some of the group are creating worlds in their imaginations that they are then able to transfer to their artwork. I love the shape of the vase and the organic coral-like structures I drew from it, and I thought I might be able to do something with them.


Ive started with the basic shape above, and have had a few tries playing with colour and texture in photoshop.


I'm still working on these, but keep getting sidetracked with new ideas!

4 comments:

  1. I like these - makes me want to handle them - they appear very tactile: I'd like to give them a squeeze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm a first year too, could you tell me what time we start tomorrow please? Nat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nat, As far as I know its 10am in the CG suite on lower 4th. See you then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool, thanks. :) See you tomorrow

    ReplyDelete